Friday, March 19, 2010

"Click it or ticket!"

2/3rds of car accidents with drivers not wearing a seatbelt lead to death.

I'm sure you do not want to be a part of that statistic.

Unfortunately, a lot of people our age are still driving with no seatbelt. It's really little inconvenience to wear a seatbelt when you drive. Especially when the other option is possible death. Everyone is really doing it. Just today alone, I drove to work and nearly EVERY car I drove by had the driver wearing a seatbelt. It's actually "cool" to be safe!!

Also, if a police officer sees you're not wearing your seatbelt then you get a ticket. Why would you want to pay the unnecessary fine? Just do the right thing!! Buckle up....

2 comments:

Lemon said...

this topic works well as a short post. we've all heard this lecture before so to just simply stick it out there as a statistic and say do you want to part of that? is kind of like a jab we have to pay attention to.

Makes Sense said...

I agree with Lemon - we don't need much on this, but a gentle reminder of why to do it works. Actually, like breathing, I don't even think about doing it - I just do it (too many dos in this response).

Post a Comment